So yesterday’s post was “New Dog” now today’s post is called “No Dog” simply because I don’t think we are going to get Missy the German Shepherd 😦
Chris doesn’t think it’s a good idea because she will cost a lot of money in buying food, vet, pampering etc…I know he’s right BUT I still want to give her a home!!!
I think I will still try and convince him to get her. Wait. Last night he did mention that he wants to get her..just that she would be too much money. But how can you put a price tag on a cute furry loving dog?
Grrr…..not sure what to do next. A ha! Maybe tomorrow I will say “Let’s just go look at her and see what shes’s like. It can’t hurt anything” Then when we get there BAM! He won’t want to leave her. Good plan?
I feel like this situation needs to be updated with you guys because I can’t just leave it at the “We’re going to go look at her and see what happens” NO. That doesn’t work!! At least I would be waiting until the next day for a post from someone telling what happened!
So we will leave it at that and see what happens. For now, I must go and check all the fire extinguishers in the building and make sure they are still good.