- Thank whoever nominated you
- Answer the questions set for you
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and set eleven questions for them
My Questions from Teenage Lunatics:
- What’s your favorite childhood book? – Rainbow Fish. I’m sure there’s another out there but Rainbow Fish is the first to come to mind.
- Do you speak any other languages? Which one(s)? – Heck no! Well not anymore. I use to speak Spanish but I only did that so I could graduate from high school.
- What is your favorite superhero and why? If you don’t have one, why not? – Iron Man! Because he is just really cool and I like the movies
- Current Netflix/TV Show Recommendations – GREY’S ANATOMY!!!!! & The Office, Parks & Rec, my newest: Don’t Trust the B— in Apartment 23.
- What person has had the biggest influence on your life? – My mom! Because she raised me all by herself alone so she has taught me everything I know.
- What advice would you give to your younger self? – Your going to go through some breakups and it will hurt you so badly you think you can literally feel your heart ripping into pieces. You’ll think you can’t go on and live a life…but trust me. Your prince charming is on his way.
- Do you like sweet or spicy food? – Sweet! Spicy is OK…just long as it isn’t TOO spicy.
- Apart from blogging what do you enjoy the most? – Reading..or taking photos.
- If you could learn one new skill, what would it be? – How to be a really good sales person. So I could make a ton of commission.
- Name one thing about yourself that you wished more people knew – I’m not a bitch. I’m just shy at first but then really nice and fun after I get to know you.
- What does a typical day in the life of YOU look like? – Get up, take the puppies potty outside, get ready for work, go to work, go home, watch Netflix, hang out with friends, make dinner, read, watch TV again..go to bed. WOW MY LIFE IS SO BORING THAT’S SO COOL.
My Questions from Hann:
- Do you generally prefer the book or the movie? And why? – Depends. Sometimes the book is WAY better (example: Fifty Shades of Grey)
- What is one thing you like best about yourself? – My hair. It’s short and blond and I like it 😀
- Are there any kinds of foods you will not eat under any circumstances? – Coconut. I HATE the texture and the taste
- Are you a cat person, dog person, neither, or maybe some other (for example, fish or snake) kind of person? – DOG. Dog 4 life.
- When you watch movies in the theaters, do you get popcorn? – Of course! I even sneak in my own candy.
- If you could be instantly fluent in another language, which language would it be? – Probably french, because it’s such a pretty language.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Why/why not? – Sadly no. Only in movies does that seem to work.
- Are you more of an introvert or extrovert? Or introverted extrovert or extroverted introvert? – Lately I’ve been pretty much an extrovert 🙂
- Do you like smoothies? – Yes. Strawberry & banana only.
- How about milkshakes? – Yes. Chocolate only.
- If you could meet a younger version of yourself, what would you tell them? – The same answer I gave above BUT I’ll change it to buying a house SUCKS!! But don’t rush through it and settle.
Tada!! Thank you thank you. Please no pictures.
I nominate: My Crazy Path
- What is your favorite movie?
- Which one: Tent or Camper?
- Most embarrassing moment?
- What would you tell younger self?
- What are your future plans?
- Favorite place to go?
- Favorite person in the world?
- Would you rather: have no internet or no cell phone?
- If you could do anything right now what would it be?
- What is your ideal date night?
- What is some advice you would give to a little kid who looks up to you?