So I am back from my sisters party! We went to see Sam Smith in concert and let me tell you (but you probably already know) he is a beautiful singer!! He was telling us about why he wrote certain songs and my heart bleeds for him! I feel so bad…stupid people just don’t know how to treat others right.
Beautiful isn’t it?
While I was away, I received the Sunshine Blogger Award! From the great and lovely My Life and a Journal Thank you soooooooooo much 🙂
- Thank the person/people who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions
My Wonderful Questions:
- Do you have a favorite music album? If so, what is it? – Travis Tritt “Down the Road I Go” and only 1 song “Great Day to Be Alive” because when I was little my mom and I use to live by the fairgrounds and one year he was preforming and singing this song so we danced together on our back porch and since then it’s been our song
2. What is your favorite television show if you have one? – Well I would have to go between The Office and Grey’s Anatomy.
3. If you could move anywhere in the world, where would it be? – California. I just love it there. OR the beach..possibly in California on the beach?
4. What would you most like be known for? – Probably the girl with the Mini Cooper. I always have people waving at me as I’m driving or come up to me and ask “are you the owner of that mini cooper?” ^^^^ That’s my car! I looooooove it so much.
5. Would you rather be able to read minds or be invisible? – read minds, I don’t even need to explain myself 😀
6. What is your favorite article of clothing you own? – Oh this is hard….I love all my clothes. I’m going to go with this tank top that is black with coral and white flowers.
7. If you could have chosen your eye color, what would it have been? – Brown. I LOVE brown eyes.
8. If you only could use one emoji for the rest of your life, what would it be? – This one > 😀
9. Your ideal job? – Working at a MINI dealership. But I’d have to move because they don’t have one where I live. I know your probably just sitting there like “ok chicka..let’s calm down with the MINI Cooper stuff” No. I love MINI’s. Even my dog’s name is Cooper!
10. Do you have a favorite smell, like perfume or lotion? – I like Chris’ cologne. I think it’s Adidas “For Him”
11.What is your best memory? – Anything with going on vacation. Those are my favorite memories.
I’m not going to award people this time, mostly because I don’t have enough time at the moment. Will somebody please do this? Use the answers I used because come on…their great questions.
Thank you ladies and gentlemen!