I am just about done with the home buying process.
As most of you know, and for those of you that are following my home buying deal. Last you heard, I was waiting to hear if the seller accepted our offer or not. The seller was “crunching numbers”. (I’m sorry, I’m in a very pissed off mood and not wanting to take the time to repeat what’s been going on so if you’re lost, then please go look at my last 2 or 3 posts) Well guess what..
We had to walk away from it. The seller gave us a bottom line pricing and said that we will have to pay full price plus $2,000 closing costs so she can replace the carpet. NO!!! We already had No to that offer before so we’re saying no again. GOD I’M SO MAD! I really loved that house. Now we’re back to square 1 for the second time.
I just want to be in a house now, or at least under contract with one. We’ve looked at every house in our price range and either didn’t like them, or the offer wasn’t “good enough”.
And we really don’t have time to just sit around and wait.
P.S. I’m sorry for being crabby. You all don’t deserve that!