(I couldn’t think of any other title for that right now..at the moment, a little section of my hair is caught in a button on the back of my dress and I can’t get it out…)
& so this post is combining 2 awards I am so thankful for that I received yesterday. Here’s the first:
Sunshine Blogger Award
I was nominated by the wonderful Lauren of the great driftinglexi blog. So thank ya! People…go check her blog out. I know we all say it, but she is so freaking nice and writes her blogs so good. Ok, I’m going to stop right there before I start turning into a creep.
- Thank the people/person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
Questions for ME:
1. Have you ever been to a concert, if so which was your first? – Yes, I’ve only gone to ones in my hometown when the county fair was going on. So usually it’s country people. My very first concert was Sara Evans. Beautiful singer.
2. What was the last thing you watched on TV? – Grey’s Anatomy!!! I can’t believe freaking Rebecca (or Ava) got sent to the loony bin by Alex…I guess he thought nothing was wrong with her but turns out, she was messed up in the head for a while. (I’m really sorry if some of you have no idea what I’m talking about lol)
3. Name three things which make you happy. – Chris. Shopping. Makeup. (there’s lots more that make me happy obviously, but those are the first 3 that popped in my head)
4. What is your favorite thing about summer? – My birthday! and the warm weather of course 😉
5. Spots or stripes? – Strips.
6. What are you currently reading? – Because You’ll Never Meet Me …..good book so far.
7. What movie are you next looking forward to being released? – Ya know…probably the second movie to Fifty Shades of Grey. The first movie was complete GARBAGE! So I’m wanting to see if they fixed mistakes and make a come back.
8. Do you wear jewelry of any kind? – Yes. Every day of my life. I always have to wear earrings or necklaces.
9. For how long have you been blogging? – Well I was that person who started a blog and then gave up on it..but not this one! So I guess since Easter this year.
10. What is your favorite fizzy/soft drink? – Pepsi. No if’s &’s or but’s about it.
11. How many languages can you speak? What are they? – I use to be able to speak English & Spanish…but now it’s only English. So 1 😀
Questions for YOU:
- What is your middle name?
- What is your favorite thing to do?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Would you rather live without Facebook or Instagram – why?
- What is your favorite memory?
- Do you have any favorite makeup products?
- If you could re-name your blog, what would it be?
- What’s your favorite season?
- What do you look for mostly in people? (ex: personality, smile, funny..)
- What’s a secret that you have kept? (can be either yours or someone else’s)
- Your ideal date?
Whoo!! I like that award! Onto #2:
Allergic to ‘E’ Challenge
Lion Tamer nominated me for this one and thank you soooooo much! Her posts are amazing! Plus, I love her blog name. “Call me lion tamer” I would’ve never thought of that! So that automatically makes you cooler than me.
- Link to the person who nominated you and thank them.
- Write a paragraph without using the letter ‘E’.
- Nominate 5 other bloggers.
At work, I sit in a cubical in the back. My chair is small and short, so my boss sat on it and said, “how do you sit on such a short chair girli girl?” But I don’t think it’s that small. I don’t know…This sounds like a dumb run-on paragraph so I’m just going to stop right now.
GOD THAT WAS AWFUL!!! I have no words for that ugliness of a paragraph.
Thanks all again for the fun! I love love love awards and welcome them whenever I get nominated 🙂