Yay! Thank you to the wonderful DriftingLexi for the nomination! I’ve been really excited about this one because you get to answer questions 🙂
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Answer all the questions given to you by your nomination.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
My Questions to Answer:
1. What was the last movie you watched? Did you like it? – What was the last movie I watched? I think it was Employee of the Month. And yes. I liked it hehe. It is extremely funny!
2. What is your favorite pudding? – Chocolate of course! (side note: I copied and pasted the question in here and ‘favorite’ was spelled ‘favourite’ and my computer was like “THAT’S WRONG!” lol. It’s crazy to think how we spell things differently in the USA than from the UK)
3. How many books have you read so far this year? – I have read 4 books so far. About to finish and move onto 6! Just have to decide which one….
4. What is your favorite TV show? – Oh god..Grey’s Anatomy all the way. I cannot get enough of this show.
5. What country do you most want to visit? – The UK. I know most everybody I follow lives there and I am jealous. Seeing all the pictures on the internet of it, just looks so beautiful.
6. What was your first job? – Working at my City in the Public Works department. Actually I still work here! 🙂
7. How did you decide on the name for your blog? – I sat in front of my screen for about an hour trying to figure that out. I finally came up with Miss Ky just because people at my work always call me ‘Missy’ (you know like “hey there missy!” so I just took off the ‘y’ and voila!
8. What is your favorite topic/tag to follow on WordPress? – I would have to say ‘Blog’ I know I know..your sitting there like “uhh what?” but really try it. You will get a million different blogs all at once and that’s how I’ve found a lot of the people I follow now is by that tag.
9. What is your favourite Disney movie? – I’m gonna have to go with the 1951 classic…Alice in Wonderland. I just love all the colors and funny characters.
10. Who was your first celebrity crush? – When High School Musical came out I loved Zac Efron. Oh jeez, just thinking about that is weird!
11. While answering these questions, where are you? (In your bedroom, a cafe, your study etc.) – At work! shhhhhh don’t tell anybody 😀
Questions for you!
- Have you ever been pulled over? If so, what was it for?
- If you were handed a book of your whole life, would you read the last chapter? Why or why not
- What was the weirdest prank you have ever done?
- If you could be any age for a week, what would it be?
- What were you doing 3 hours ago?
- If you had a chance for a “do-over” what would you chose?
- What are you most afraid of?
- What is your strongest personal quality?
- What’s you favorite season?
- When was your first kiss?
- What do you think would be the hardest thing to give up?
People I Chose:
- My Own Kind of Beautiful
- Teenage Conumdrums
- No Damsel in Distress
- Love, Sydney
- Phantom Mermaid
- Lost in the World of Blogging
Ok, that’s about all I can do. Thanks again for the award. I love it!!