No I’m not really crying. Although I feel very grateful! I mean just 2 days ago I was sitting going through my feed and saying, “I’ve never gotten an award on here…what do I have to do to get one?!” Well the answer was simple. Just be myself 😀
So onto the awards! 1st up: Encouraging Thunder Award
- Thank the person who nominated you – THANK YOU SO MUCH HANN 🙂
- Include the award’s logo – done
- Nominated other blogs
- List the reason(s) you started blogging
The reason I started blogging eh? Well it’s simple and the same answer has everybody else almost. I was sitting at home bored, and thought about my past blogs and how much of a failure they were and how I didn’t know how to work anything on the websites and didn’t know how to follow people, make friends etc.. I heard about WordPress and how it’s a good blogging site so I decided to give 1 last blog a chance at failure. Turns out I love WordPress, it’s easy to use, I have made a lot of friends AND it’s not a failure. 🙂 I am very happy that I chose to start this blog on that fateful Easter day.
2nd award: Dragon’s Loyalty Award
- Thank the person who nominated you – THANKS MUCH OVERFLOWING THOUGHTS 🙂
- Nominate 15 other bloggers
- Let your nominees know you’ve nominated them
- Post 7 facts about you
Yay! So I already did this award here but I’ll do it again and again if I have to because I am grateful for the nomination. (Have I said that too much already?)
- I recently wrote a post about how teens are pressured into deciding what they want to do the rest of their lives. I mentioned that I jumped from dental, to counseling, and then to business. Well guess what…I’m back to dental. I’m actually going to take a tour of a college with a dental program here in about 5 1/2 hours.
- My birthday is in exactly 6 days. (I’ll finally be 20!! Out of the teen stage I go)
- I was on dance team in grade school, middle school AND high school. My senior year, we got 2nd place in State. (Would’ve gotten 1st if the other team got caught with their illegal moves)
- I currently work for my city in the Public Works dept. I answer phone calls and have people yell at me and tell me I’m worthless and the city doesn’t care about anybody else but themselves.
- I swear I have sand in my veins because I cry every time I get to the beach. It just makes me so very happy to be there.
- I have 4 tattoos. All in places that can be hidden for a job. (shoulders, thigh and forearm)
- I struggle almost everyday with deciding to cut my hair or let it grow.
OK! So I’m only going to nominate a couple people. They are:
You guys can chose which award you’d like OR you can have both! 🙂 Hope everybody has a wonderful and eventful day.